Viewed 325 times
Campaigns Developer plays an important role in deploying email and sms marketing campaigns. In addition to this, the role also involves audience selection and campaign analysis.
He/She additionally ensures that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
He/She is also responsible for Planning, implementing and managing different campaigns for multiple brands.
- Finalize the criteria of customer base to be targeted for a particular promotional campaign
- Engage with Marketing/Business support team and obtain hit/ conversion ratio details for campaigns executed in previous months and preparing future campaign calendar keeping abreast of current trends in marketing and budget assigned.
- Preparing monthly presentation of all the promotional campaigns/ events executed with results/output and presenting it to senior management.
- Quality check for data extraction and HTML.
- Own and manage campaign deployment thru various modes like client panels, segmentation tools and marketing automation tools
- Use data to mine insights across the member database/ look for patterns and drive business objectives through strategic communication recommendations
- Launch the communication campaigns as per plans; analyse the effectiveness of the initiatives post implementation
- Ensure a best practice and quality control culture is deployed on all deliverables throughout the campaign process
- Deliver end to end effective & error free campaign management by selecting
segmentation approaches to the database
- Understanding of loyalty program(s) and industry
- 3+ Years of experience in campaign management
- Knowledge of the principles of direct and email marketing
- Excellent knowledge of campaign management methodology and technologies
- Thorough understanding of data segmentation and database marketing processes
- Technical skills in SQL
- Strong working skills with all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of project management
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.