The Engineering team at Loylty Rewardz is responsible for developing and maintaining the system which processes more than 30 million financial transactions per month. Our product – MaxGetMore
– is being used by the largest banks in India including State Bank Group, HDFC, Kotak, Yes Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, etc. as well as popular retailers such as
Domino’s, Lifestyle, Louis Philippe, ColorPlus, Orra, Kalyan Jewellers, Malabar Gold, Club Mahindra, etc., providing the team with an amazing exposure to the banking and retail industry of India.
The Engineering team’s primary responsibility is to design and develop massively scalable systems. As a member of the team you’ll be responsible for interacting with our clients, understanding their requirements and designing, developing & maintaining systems for processing financial transactions including ATM/ debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ mobile banking/ personal banking/ rural banking/ loan/ demat transactions. You’ll also be building web applications & services which provide consumers with offers & rewards for their transactions.
Additionally, you’ll play a crucial role in building and integrating BIG DATA system
with the operational system to generate real-time insight for millions of consumers.
If you shop using a credit/ debit card or use internet/ mobile banking facilities of your bank, then most likely those transactions would have been processed by our system. This is the scale of our operation – touching one in every two Indians!
If you are passionate about technology, love designing & building complex systems and want to have fun while working then this is the place to work. You’ll be working with the smartest engineers who are open to new ideas & out of the box thinking. Being in a product environment you’ll get an opportunity to positively impact lives of every single individual of the country while enjoying and having fun at work.
We are strategically placed at a time when India is moving towards cashless economy and data analytics is the future. So, if you fancy making history, come and join us.
• Should have hands-on development experience in one or more – C#/Java/Python with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.
- Has served as solution/application architect for multiple enterprise application implementations, including complex integrations.
- Ability to operate in a complex environment of multiple projects and stakeholders and to participate in several projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in software development lifecycle, code management, and release management. Agile development experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business as well as all levels of the organization
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience on RDBMS knowledge (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Lead and manage a technical team to design and implement highly reliable, scalable, extensible, maintainable, and operable products and platforms.
- Assess the current technology state, evaluate options, and define the technology strategy for the future in their areas.
- Drive technology innovations to derive much higher efficiencies and greater customer delight.
- Build a highly motivated and skilled technology organisation that brings together domain
knowledge, Lead the team to build systems that balance resources, constraints, requirements, and
• Work closely with product management and design teams to define the next generation of products and platforms for the Indian e-commerce industry
- Must be BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MS – Computer Science
- 8 – 12 years of engineering experience.
- Proven engineering manager with at least 3+ years of experience in a similar role
VP – Technology