The Engineering team at Loylty Rewardz is responsible for developing and maintaining the system which processes more than 30 million financial transactions per month. Our product – MaxGetMore – is being used by the largest banks in India including State Bank Group, HDFC, Kotak, Yes Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, etc. as well as popular retailers such as Domino’s, Lifestyle, Louis Philippe, ColorPlus, Orra, Kalyan Jewellers, Malabar Gold, Club Mahindra, etc., providing the team with an amazing exposure to the banking and retail industry of India.
The Engineering team’s primary responsibility is to design and develop massively scalable systems. As a member of the team you’ll be responsible for interacting with our clients, understanding their requirements and designing, developing & maintaining systems for processing financial transactions including ATM/ debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ mobile banking/ personal banking/ rural banking/ loan/ demat transactions. You’ll also be building web applications & services which provide consumers with offers & rewards for their transactions.
Additionally, you’ll play a crucial role in building and integrating BIG DATA system with the operational system to generate real-time insight for millions of consumers.
If you shop using a credit/ debit card or use internet/ mobile banking facilities of your bank then most likely those transactions would have been processed by our system.
This is the scale of our operation – touching one in every two Indians!
If you are passionate about technology, love designing & building complex systems and want to have fun while working then this is the place to work. You’ll be working with the smartest engineers who are open to new ideas & out of the box thinking. Being in a product environment you’ll get an opportunity to positively impact lives of every single individual of the country while enjoying and having fun at work.
We are strategically placed at a time when India is moving towards cashless economy and data analytics is the future. So if you fancy making history, come and join us.
- Hands-on experience in architecting and designing an end to end multi-tenant solution.
- Ability to guide engineers in designing and delivering individual components.
- Ability to take product ownership and lead from the front in demanding situations.
- Hands-on software development experience for 3-7 years. Must have been involved in a product development (at least one product) from day one to product going live.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java for 3-7 years.
- Hands-on experience in software development using any (or all of) Camel, Drools, Spring, JBPM, Zookeeper, J2EE.
- Hands-on experience in writing web services for other services / UI consumption.
- Hands-on experience in using SQL &/or No SQL DBs like MySQL, Postgres, Oracle OR MongoDB, Hadoop.
- Experience in creating data marts, database optimizations will be big plus.
- Hands-on experience is using various design patterns and understand the business case in utilizing them.
- Experience in working in Unix / LINUX based deployment models.
- Have hands-on experience or at least knowledge of how replication works between DBs. Good to have hands-on on using Triggers.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal (very critical) and written.
- Collaboration skills are must. Ability to work closely with different teams – product, marketing, analytics and help derive solution
- Excellent logical and analytical skills. Be able to work in environments where there is a need to evaluate technology to see how it helps solve business problem. Qualification: Preferred Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or an Equivalent Stream.