The Engineering team at Loylty Rewardz is responsible for developing and maintaining the system which processes more than 30 million financial transactions per month. Our product – MaxGetMore
– is being used by the largest banks in India including State Bank Group, HDFC, Kotak, Yes Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, etc. as well as popular retailers such as
Domino’s, Lifestyle, Louis Philippe, ColorPlus, Orra, Kalyan Jewellers, Malabar Gold, Club Mahindra, etc., providing the team with an amazing exposure to the banking and retail industry of India.
The Engineering team’s primary responsibility is to design and develop massively scalable systems. As a member of the team you’ll be responsible understanding requirements and develop PWA web application & Admin dashboard which provide consumers with offers & rewards for their transactions.
If you are passionate about technology, love designing & building complex systems and want to have fun while working then this is the place to work. You’ll be working with the smartest engineers who are open to new ideas & out of the box thinking. Being in a product environment you’ll get an opportunity to positively impact lives of every single individual of the country while enjoying and having fun at work.
We are strategically placed at a time when India is moving towards cashless economy and data analytics is the future. So, if you fancy making history, come and join us.
- Considerable ability to be determined and adamant about markup quality.
- Experience with version control (GIT preferred).
- Participate in full PWA responsive application development lifecycle and write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Understand the design pattern for better performance.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in application development lifecycle & code management. Agile development experience preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences Reporting Sr,Manager/ AVP – Technology Job Type Permanent Job Location Mumbai